FlickrExport 4.0.3 for iPhoto and Aperture (2011-07-05)
- As FlickrExport 4.0.3 but working on 10.5.8 systems.
FlickrExport 4.0.2 for iPhoto and Aperture (2011-07-04)
- Fixed a problem that caused excessive memory usage under Mac OS X 10.7
- Fixed a bug which prevented selecting "metadata upload only" when the selection contained a mixed set of previously uploaded images.
FlickrExport 4.0.1 for iPhoto and Aperture (2010-12-13)
- Fixed a bug that caused FlickrExport to incorrectly try to replace a photo when a new upload was requested.
- Fixed a bug which prevented FlickrExport from authorising in the correct account in the browser when switching to a new Flickr account in FlickrExport.
- Fixed a bug where errored images (i.e. images rejected at upload) were not being reported correctly.
- Fixed a problem with validating certain serial numbers.
- Fixed a problem with FlickrExport not correctly detecting api.flickr.com in the proxy exclusion list in Network preferences.
FlickrExport 4.0.0 for iPhoto and Aperture (2010-12-02)
- Major new update.
- Revised, simplified user interface.
- Support for multiple Flickr accounts.
- Support for uploading to multiple photosets.
- [iPhoto] Video upload support.
- [Aperture] Metadata-only uploads: update Flickr's metadata to match what you have in Aperture without replacing the image.
FlickrExport 3.1.1 for iPhoto and Aperture (2010-03-04)
- Fixed an occasional crash when accessing GPS information for photos.
FlickrExport 3.1 for iPhoto and Aperture (2010-02-21)
- FlickrExport for Aperture is 64-bit when running under Aperture 3 on Snow Leopard.
- Fixed a potential crash when checking for software updates.
- Fixed a potential crash when displaying information about upload errors.
FlickrExport 3.0.2 for iPhoto and Aperture (2009-08-14)
- Snow Leopard compatibility fixes.
- Fixed a problem that could cause Aperture to perform unnecessary thumbnail processing when adding keywords.
- Fixed a bug that could cause waypoints in GPS track logs to be mis-identified.
- In iPhoto, the "Privacy" preferences tab is now named "General" and has a preference for default image quality.
FlickrExport 3.0.1 for iPhoto and Aperture (2009-04-20)
- Fixed some HTTP timeouts that were too short.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the photoset description to fail to be propagated to Flickr.
- Fixed a mis-description in the Aperture installer Read Me.
- Fixes a bug that caused serial numbers to be rejected if they had whitespace around them.
- Fixed a bug in serial number parsing that caused a bogus message about FlickrExport serial numbers being for Aperture to appear.
- iPhoto: £12 (Upgrade: £6)
- Aperture: £14 (Upgrade: £7)
- Sales tax will be added at checkout for residents of the European Union and California.
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later, including 10.6.
- iPhoto '08 or later.
- Aperture 1.5, 2 or 3.